Saturday, October 13, 2007

And now the moment we've all been waiting for...

okay so maybe it's not that dramatic. I am finally ready to take your all on a pictoral tour of my new residence here in Fort Worth, TX. However, appartently blogger is not, it is being very very picky about uploading my pictures so be patient as it may take some time to get all my pics uploaded. Also I will try and get some pics of my new car up as well. (While it is still new, before it also gets totalled, because seriously this metroplex is like the craziest driving I've ever done, it should be a sport like extreme driving, and I should get a prize for only totalling one car and getting no other tickets or accidents in my month of driving here.) I'll try to get pictures up soon but this is taking longer than I thought sorry.

No comments: